PartnersHarriet Newman Cohen
Bonnie E. Rabin
Martha Cohen Stine
Gretchen Beall Schumann*
Paul C. Kurland
AssociatesAmanda Laird Creegan*
Lindsay R. Pfeffer*
Legal AssistantRobert Pagano
*also admitted in New Jersey
7 Times Square - 38th Floor Broadway
New York, NY 10036
Tel: (212) 512-0825
Fax: (212) 202-6100
Click here to view map
Cohen Rabin Stine Schumann LLP is a full-service matrimonial, family law and litigation law firm, established to provide the most committed and personal legal service to clients (men and women in equal numbers) in a wide range of domestic relations and family law matters. All of the firm’s partners have been designated SuperLawyers or Rising Stars and have been awarded AV ratings.
The firm's attorneys are all excellent and committed negotiators and trial attorneys, with extensive experience in all aspects of family law and litigation. They represent their clients in contested trials as well as in amicable settlements, tailoring particularized strategies and programs to the needs of each of their individual clients. The firm’s lawyers have represented Gov. Andrew Cuomo, Linda Lavin and Laurence Fishburne, Alison Stern (the former Mrs. Howard Stern) and Patricia Duff (former wife of billionaire Ronald Perelman). They have been responsible for cutting edge, landmark decisions, for which they are recognized and cited.
The firm's attorneys have earned the respect of the Judges and other court officials before whom they practice – including in other States where they appear pro hac vice -- as well as of their clients, their adversaries, the professional community, the media, the bar associations and the three branches of government for their careful preparation, attention to detail, commitment to their clients, zealous advocacy, contributions to the growth and reform of the law and for their integrity.
The firm is located atop the skyscraper known as 7 Times Square – Times Square Tower – with its wonderful light and glorious views.
- Top matrimonial attorney Martha Cohen Stine, quoted in August 1, 2013 front page cover story of the New York Post:
- read more Matter of Ozaltin v. Ozaltin, 12 2371 CV, United States Court of Appeals, Second Circuit... .
- read more LINDSEY KUPFERMAN NEDERLANDER, plf-res, v. ERIC NEDERLANDER, def-ap
- read more EXCLUSIVE: Couple who plotted to bomb Washington Arch had a child, are in court fighting over visitation rights. Martha Cohen Stine represents...
- read more "Automatic Orders Prevent Wrongful Asset Transfers in Divorce Actions." Harriet Newman Cohen, Bonnie Rabin and Tim James of Cohen Rabin Stine Schumann write...